Yesterday Bout of Books came to an end. This was my TBR pile:
And here is how it went!
- Total of time devoted to reading: 11h14m
- Total pages read: 601 pages
- 35 pages of Livro do Desassossego by Fernando Pessoa
- 566 pages of Millie's Fling by Jill Mansell
- Books finished: 1 - Millie's Fling by Jill Mansell
- Goals: It could be better. I read almost everyday, only skipped it yesterday, and most days I managed to read about or over 1h30m. Only finished one book but it's better than none! In the whole, I'm pretty satisfied with how it went, considering I was on vacation, without any schedule or clear intent on how to spend the days. I really enjoyed myself, not only reading but sightseeing and just relaxing.