- Time devoted to reading: 3h28!
- Pages read: 99 pages of the Portuguese translation of North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.
- Notes: This time I read so I wouldn't be stressed because of the Portuguese football (as in soccer) championship. Couldn't watch Benfica's last game because of my nerves so I spent the afternoon reading. It was worth it and Benfica won!
- Challenge: No challenge -- it's a free day!
- Total of time devoted to reading: 10h18!
- Total pages read: 318 pages of the Portuguese translation of North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.
- Books finished: None.
- Goals: Accomplished! I managed to read everyday, up until sleep got over me, and participated in 4 challenges, 2 more than I had planned! It was a great Bout of Books for me, even if I didn't managed to finish a book.